Darlinghurst Precinct Plan Summary
- Partnering with Potts Point Partnership and Surry Hills Creative Precinct groups on the #EastsideSydney Destination Marketing Strategy (full document available to members)
- Calling on State Government to legislate a designated 'Arts, Culture & Innovation Precinct' predicated on the rhythms of a 24 hour global economy. One that explicitly recognises the economic and social value of arts and culture to the city.
- Infrastructure upgrades including those pictured above in Taylor Square. Removal of bus lanes and clearways, 40kph speed limit.
- Free outdoor dining permits.
- Council to renovate its T2 building at Taylor Square and provide foundational funding for a LGBTI museum with a view to to organisation running it become self-funding over the medium term.